Rabbits! I've been out on a tournee for the past week and about to head out again early Monday morning, so I haven't had much time to myself. I did get a chance to upload photos on my Picasa work account, so now you can all see some of the stuff I've been up to in the villages. Just click on "Work Photos" on the side bar or go directly to http://picasaweb.google.fr/volontairematam . I'll try to write more about my crazy adventures when I get back - they involve 55km on the back of a moto, crossing the Senegal river in a wooden dugout canoe with a horse swimming beside us, and dancing "like nobody's business", among other things. It's certainly quite the life here!
PS: I've also updated the Tanzania photos in the "personal photos" section - enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Absolutely love the pictures. Keep them coming.
Seamus the Elder
Post a Comment