I'm sick with some kind of nasty cold/strep throat and teaching a 3 day computer seminar over my weekend/monday, so I'm afraid I haven't had much time to write or even do my laundry. That being said, here are some photos from a wedding I went to a couple weeks back. I was made to look like a drag queen - the photos really don't do justice to the make-up. It was a wonderful experience though, so if you are able to, it would be amazing if you could print some of these pictures off and send them to me in the next package out my way. Thanks so much guys, and hope you all are happy and cozy warm back at home!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Jessica, Queen of the Desert
I'm sick with some kind of nasty cold/strep throat and teaching a 3 day computer seminar over my weekend/monday, so I'm afraid I haven't had much time to write or even do my laundry. That being said, here are some photos from a wedding I went to a couple weeks back. I was made to look like a drag queen - the photos really don't do justice to the make-up. It was a wonderful experience though, so if you are able to, it would be amazing if you could print some of these pictures off and send them to me in the next package out my way. Thanks so much guys, and hope you all are happy and cozy warm back at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment